Friday, July 13, 2012

Dr. Michael Nedbal Shares His Thoughts About God and Divine Love For The Soul

I have always been searching for answers with regard to my purpose here on earth and my relationship with God. I was raised in the Christian faith, was confirmed Presbyterian when a teenager, and later accepted Jesus as my savior and considered myself a New Born Christian in my twenties. My relationship with God has always been strong but I had difficulty accepting the Biblical teachings. I wanted to be close to God and to do His Will and, therefore, I read and studied the Bible. 

But God gave me a gift one evening when I was praying. He gave me a glimpse of Himself. And what I experienced made me weep like a child – I “saw” God with my spiritual eyes and came away knowing that God is Love. To me, this directly contradicted many of the teachings in the Bible which relates that God as a God of wrath. I kept praying and looking for answers. 

A year later, I found a book that contained information so profound that it changed me forever. I knew without a doubt that what I read in that book was in direct response to my prayers to know the Truth. What I am referring to is the book titled Angelic Revelations of Divine Truth, which contain messages from the angelic realms. These messages changed my life and explained why I was here on earth and how to get closer to God. In fact, the messages even explained what happened to me years ago when I received a glimpse of God: I received a part of God’s Divine Love into my soul and with the Love came Truth about who God really is and our relationship with Him.

Divine Love for the Soul contains powerful personal stories from people connecting with God on a soul level. With authors from all over the world, this isn’t a local phenomena. God is showing Himself to souls who are ready and asking to know His Truths. I have been asked by readers if the stories that I have described are true. I can say wholeheartedly that they are not fiction but are 100% based in reality - these stories actually happened. If Divine Love for the Soul has found its way into your hands, you owe it to yourself to learn the truth of who you really are and your relationship to our Heavenly Father, who Loves you.

2 comments:

  1. I have had a similar experience. Thanks for sharing. I haven't read the book yet, but it seems interesting. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good posting about Dr. Michael Nedbal Shares His Thoughts About God and Divine Love For The Soul

    ReplyDelete