Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Life with God and Autism

[Excerpt by Brianna Davis in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

This is sort of an autobiography about my life with God, angels and the gift and “curse” of autism. The story references of my love to God, and longing to return to the Creator in the Kingdom of God with the other Celestial Spirits, or my “pack.” You’ll understand what I mean. Here it goes:

I, Brianna Davis, am a Siberian husky wolf-dog hybrid. I have the fun-loving spirit and friendliness of a dog, but the mystery and pride of a wolf. I have a lone-wolf status, meaning I spend most of my time alone, but my dog-like desire to fit into society somehow always kick in. However, it’s not just my personality.

When I was nine months in dog years, I was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, a mild form of autism spectrum disorder. The key characteristics are poor social interaction, obsessive interests and routines, and eccentric behavior that are not suitable for his/her age.

My kind and I have been ostracized for being fully or partly “vicious.” Instead of spreading the truth from the myths of “being a wolf” to spread awareness to increase support, we do the other way around so we are thrown away from....

Orion Nebula new image from Hubble and Spitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment