Saturday, March 3, 2012

Seeds of Love and Forgiveness

[Excerpt by Ruth Duvall in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

I feel the presence of God more these days. That may seem an odd thing to say, knowing the state of the world and its level of fear and chaos and, yet, He is everywhere. When I look into the eyes of those who are in deep despair, those with little or no hope, those who do not experience love, joy and peace in their souls, I still see God in them. I see that spark deep inside each person He has created.

I used to think that God could not be where there was fear and darkness. I now know that there “IS no place where God is not.” He is always there, always loving, always reaching out for us all. Like a Marine, He leaves no man behind! We are His soldiers. We have been given our orders to march forward in defense of those who cannot defend themselves from fear and darkness, here in this physical world, and in the next.

There are millions of souls in the dark crevasses beyond. These perfect souls created by our Father have been muddied and gotten dirty from being in the trenches of life and like many soldiers, when they come home from war, bloodied and dirty, with eyes and hearts bruised and limbs weakened, they feel as though they don’t fit in with the “normal” people anymore. They call it “post traumatic stress syndrome.” In their hearts they can’t see how they can ever find their way back home to that innocence of a child running into the arms of his Father. He feels he must be punished; he can’t allow himself to feel the loving arms around him. He cannot see the light burning on the front porch, left on day and night, just for him. We must gather together with the Father’s Love Light and send out a search party to bring them home. I want to be in that search party. I want to bring all the children home, even the one with the hole in his heart, but I need you to pass that child over the fence to me so I can help to carry him home safely for healing. Only the Father can fill that hole and mend that heart, but it takes....

Broad billed Hummingbird by AnimalsPedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment