Monday, March 26, 2012

The Calling

[Excerpt by Al Fike in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

After leaving the Johrai group, I dove in feet first into the world of spirit communication, healing and the practice of praying for and receiving the Divine Love from God. I had to reconcile that God’s Love was not already a part of me, but rather an external energy that I could possess in my soul only if I were open to receiving it from God through prayer and soul longing.

I did not really know what “soul longing” was, but I did feel something rising up from my center that felt like excitement and joy. This must be the soul. In some ways, it felt like jumping off a cliff and, yet, I also felt like I was coming home. Yes, home into the loving arms of the Creator. Indeed, it felt akin to falling in love.

I was, indeed, besotted with the Love of the Creator and each day felt like what I then described as “God’s credit card.” A seemingly never-ending flow of Love coming my way, and I did not do anything special to deserve it other than take time to pray for it. The cascade of Love kept coming and coming, and I felt so high it was like being stoned....

Waterfall in Spring Season by vudhikrai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete