Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Spiritual Journey on the Divine Path

[Excerpt by Al Fike in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

My boss, a personable woman in her 40’s, kept encouraging me in my spiritual pursuits and told me there was a lot more for me to discouver about myself and my gifts. She told me she was clairvoyant and could see my aura and told me I was born with a healing gift and that my desire to work the earth and be close to nature was all part and parcel of my gifts. The earth gave me something and I gave the earth something in return. Sort of like a green thumb writ large. 

She is a wonderful cook and invited me to her home for dinner one night. We had a long conversation about spiritual things and she told me about some of her amazing experiences. She was also a medium. While we talked, she told me about the Padgett books and about the Divine Love. 

Before the evening was over, she became overshadowed by the Celestial Spirit Confucius. Her face turned into a wizened Chinese face complete with Chinese-shaped eyes. I was both scared and fascinated by this experience and listened intently to his message to me. I don’t remember much of what he said now, but he confirmed that the Divine Love was real, and....

Garden path by Andrew Petro

No comments:

Post a Comment