Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Divine Love Testimonial

[Excerpt by Gregory Boster in Divine Love for the Soul - God’s Gift of Love]

In 1971, I was initiated into Transcendental Meditation and began to meditate regularly. I began to have experiences of a transcendent nature. Some of the experiences I recognized from childhood, like leaving my physical body and floating in the spiritual realms. Just when I was beginning to think I had found what I was looking for, I had an experience that changed my path.  It happened when I was in a deep meditative state. My mind was clear, except for the mantra I was repeating.  It was impressed upon me that what I was looking for was what Jesus of Nazareth knows, taught 2000 years ago on earth and still teaches. I was told that it could not be found in the mainstream churches. I had the feeling that this was an answer to my prayers.

Only a month or two later, I was introduced to the book, True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. I could not put it down and the more I read, the more I wanted. It was answering all my questions about where we came from, where we are going, who God is and Jesus and much more. I was elated because it made so much sense. My soul was saying eureka!

It has been a great blessing to know that this Divine Love is always available to fill our hearts. It sustains me in all my travels and keeps me….

Palm Leaves Ocean by Dorne

No comments:

Post a Comment