Monday, January 23, 2012

In His Arms of Love - A Heart Beat Away

[Excerpt by Holly Bianco in Divine Love for the Soul - God’s Gift of Love]

I didn’t know how much it really affected me until I had a powerful conscious-dream about those emotions. I say conscious-dream, because it is hard to exactly describe an experience that you have when you are not moving in your body but yet you are fully conscious of your senses.

As I was awakening from sleep, my soul felt this deep distress and hurtfulness come to the surface, which immediately led me to cry out to my Heavenly Father. I literally heard my soul’s voice cry out “Father!” and there He was. I felt His Presence in a second and with it a soul vision of Him, where He had these shoulders that I could cry upon. I never knew how close God was to me - a heartbeat away. I was quite surprised; it felt as if my soul knew where He was all along but just never reached out enough to touch Him.

As He came to me I could feel Him speaking to my soul, “I am your Father, and I’m here to comfort you - here is my Love, receive it now.” At that moment, I could feel His Love flooding into my soul and His Love permeating and warming my heart region. As I fully awakened in my body, I could still feel the warmth of His Love radiating in my heart....

Siskiyou County, California by Mangus Manske

No comments:

Post a Comment