Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finding the Truth about My Father

[Excerpt by Judy Gebhardt in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

I have had many unbelievable happy, spiritual experiences, and then the bubble burst - the time came that I had to face my maker and stand before God in all my weakness. It took me a long time to realize what was happening. I was living the experience of people that had already passed over. According to the messages, when we pass over we are greeted by our family and friends and have a happy reunion, then we are taken to the abode that is befitting our soul’s condition. I had no inkling that it was going to happen to me while I was still a mortal, but it did.

When my soul was taken to that place of my spiritual condition, I thought I had died and gone to hell. I was conscious and thinking to myself, “Well, I guess I am dead now, and my family has found my body and probably having my funeral.”

I awoke three days later in the hospital and the doctor told me that the police had found me sitting on the curb of the sidewalk crying. I never had any recollection of what had happened. All I know is that I was in another state of consciousness….

Water Spout by Jon Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment