Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Guided Life

[Excerpt by Jeanne Fike in Divine Love for the Soul – God’s Gift of Love]

My calling did not come to me as dramatically as Al’s. While he’s been blessed with gifts of seeing and hearing spirits, my spiritual gifts are very different. I feel the presence of God’s Great Love and His angels manifesting in my life every day and sometimes I’m blessed to see auras. I feel the Presence of God intensely when I’m praying for others. All I need to do is ask. When I focus on someone or a situation then God’s Great Love starts flowing. It feels like it’s flowing through me and expanding inside of me. I have discovered no greater joy in life than the power of God’s Love flowing through me.

Looking back on my life’s journey, it’s easy to see the power of Divine Intervention more clearly now than I did when I actually lived through those defining circumstances that have made….

Sunburst over the clinch river by C. E. Price

No comments:

Post a Comment