Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Was I Thinking?

[Excerpt by Joan Warden in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

What immediately came to me, when I embraced the messages, was “I am free at last.” It felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders and I was at peace. All of my questions were answered and, more importantly, I knew who I was, where I came from, and where I was going. And the frosting on the cake, of course, was receiving God’s Divine Love after reading Jesus’ prayer several times.

So this was the beginning of my transformation from a lost soul to a redeemed soul. Lots of the stuff of life happened in between. The reason for sharing my story is to enlighten others that the transformation of God’s Divine Love gradually changes us over time and all of the old baggage and mental hang-ups disappear, and we eventually discover that we do truly love ourselves and....

Heart by Anna Cervova

No comments:

Post a Comment