Friday, November 18, 2011

The Wake up Call

[Excerpt by Kelly Berry in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

Even though I know about Divine Love and receive it, life is not always a walk in the park.  Sometimes it is hard, but giving my love to God and knowing that He loves me back makes life move along more smoothly. There are still bumps in the road. There are still ups and downs. But God has helped make the rollercoaster ride of my life seem less like The Viper at Six Flags Magic Mountain, and more like the smooth humps along the Pearblossom Highway.

When I ask God to remove my negative thinking, He does. When I ask Him to remove my doubts, He does. When I ask Him to protect my daughter while she sleeps, He does. That brings me to my story....

Beautiful Garden by Mann Ngohayon

No comments:

Post a Comment