Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spirit Walker

[Excerpt by Dr. Michael Nedbal in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

I ran, and ran, and ran until I was numb and could only hear the rush of air in and out of my lungs. My body complained, but I ignored it and kept on running. Finally, my body gave out and I succumbed, collapsing like a ragdoll to the ground. I wanted to leave this earth and be with my Heavenly Father. Not only was I lost, I was tired and very lonely. 

Somehow I made it back to the small farm house situated in the middle of the cow pasture, and I wept like I had never wept before. I cried out to God, “Take me, Father, take me into your arms of Love! I no longer want to live on this earth.”

My mother had died, my girlfriend had attempted suicide, my career goals were turned upside down, and I felt alone – very alone. As I sat there on the floor with tears flowing down my cheeks, I felt this energy descend down upon me. And then I heard a voice in my head....

Path Through The Trees by David Wagner

1 comment:

  1. I've had the pleasure of reading this entire piece. It's a great story and touched my soul.

    ReplyDelete