Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Search for Truth

[Excerpt by Ian Nicol in Divine Love for the Soul – God’s Gift of Love]

In the late 1990’s while I was at work, it suddenly occurred to me that there was a question that I had never asked. I always addressed God and none other, but this thought came to me with such power that I asked it instead. It thundered in my soul it seemed and the question was, “What did Jesus really say?” Simple, yes? I have no idea why I didn’t ask this before, since he did appear to me once.

Anyway, two days later, I was attracted to a website and started to read. It was about Jesus communicating through a man named James E. Padgett. I couldn’t believe my eyes. After reading only half a page, I knew this was the written truth I had been searching for, and the more I read, the more I realised that much of this had already been given to me through my non-material senses, or perceptions, and there was a lot more information here that I didn’t know about.

So I read it all and began to pray with my soul as it says in the messages, although it took some time, eventually it happened. A feeling swept over me originating in my soul in my chest area. It was a feeling of such bliss and…

Breaking Wave by Andrew Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment