Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Little Pearl of Wisdom

[Excerpt by Dan Bowman in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]

My first memories of talking to God were during my evening walks out on the Huntington Beach Pier. These evenings were gentle and peaceful during my nightly strolls out into the ocean. When the moon was visible, I noticed that everywhere I moved the moon's beamwould shine directly on me as I imagined the same with God as He was directly in my path as well. That wherever I turned, God would always be with me, to help me, to love me and comfort me. As I contemplated these things, I cried out to God to love and comfort me as this is where I received the first fruits of His Divine Love. The year is 1968 as I was 18.

Today, it is 43 years later on the Divine Love path, so what pearl of wisdom would I like to leave behind for others? I’ve often wondered, “Why me? Why have I stumbled across something that God’s Celestial Angels call, ‘The Greatest Miracle in the Universe’?” If you went out into the street and interviewed others and asked them what the greatest miracle in the universe is, you would not find consensus, and I doubt you will hear the message about the transformation of the mortal soul into the immortal through the infusion of God’s Divine Love. This is one of those little known secrets that....  

Sunset evening moon stars by Jon Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment