Sunday, November 20, 2011

At-onement with God

[Excerpt by Nondi Leonora Tsawe-Makhetha in Divine Love for the Soul - God's Gift of Love]
 
A personal breakthrough occurred in my life after a very long, excruciating, misguided and troubled journey. I had a stable job; met Thozi, my husband, and life was great. I was happy and had everything I wanted. It is during this euphoria and sense of accomplishment that I had this Dream, or vision, a heavenly intervention.  It was January 2002. 

In the dream, it is the eve of my mother’s funeral. Her body is at home in preparation for the burial the following day. I am the only one, who is intrinsically aware that my mother is not dead, and I decided to steal the body. I took her and hid her under my jacket and walked away.

I was walking down the street, which at the end, I found myself in these beautiful, tranquil surroundings. This place is huge and stretched out like the sea, with green grass and a blue sky. Whilst marveling at this beautiful spectacle, water started shooting up all around in a circular motion, and then I looked up and saw a white cloud descending from above and in it was....

Water Fountain by Petr Kratochvil

No comments:

Post a Comment